The Sanitary and Environmental club Meeting of Horizon Lanka Foundation was held on Sunday, 1st January, 2017 at 10.30 am at Horizon Lanka Foundation, 125, Left Bank, Mahawilachchiya to achieve the goals of keeping the institution and the village clean and sanitary.
MINUTES OF THE MEETING
- Saduni Kaushika Jayathilka was appointed the president and she was proposed by Kavidu Madhushankha Gunapala and seconded by Nimanditha Thathsarani Dissanayaka.
- Thrushika Sujani was appointed the secretary and she was Proposed by Gihan Buddhika Wijerathna and seconded by Tharani Madhara Rathnayaka.
- Kavindu Madhushanka Gunapala was appointed the vise president and proposed by Tharani Madhara Rathnayaka and seconded by Ashen Chandoopa Wijewikrama.
- Ashen Chandoopa Wijewikrama was appointed the deputy secretary and Proposed by Sanduni Kaushika Jayathilaka and seconded by Tharushika Sujani Rathnayaka.
- Tharani Madhara Rathnayaka was appointed the Treasure and Proposed by Pramodhya Umayangani and seconded by Heshani Viranga Koswaththa.
- Following students were appointed as committee members.
- Nimanditha Thathsarani Disanayaka.
- Probodha Sandeepani Kalaotuwawa
- Surendra Heshan Karunathilaka
- Gihan Buddhika Wijewikrama
- Nimesh Chamida Disanayaka
The meeting will be held on the first Sunday of every month.
- Keeping Horizon Lanka Clean
- Cleaning Sadasarna Reservoir ( already done )
- Cleaning the playground